RockyMounts BrassKnuckles - SPECIAL PRICING IN STORE AT SAM'S TOWN CYCLERY ONLY
With cargo space in cars precious and the more complexity in removing front wheels with thru-axles, many riders and opting for “Wheels-On” bike mounts. The BrassKnuckles takes these racks to the next level. Simply raise the arm, ratchet down against the fork/front wheel, secure the wheel straps and drive away with confidence. Besides the ease of use, it folds perfectly flat for a quiet, fuel efficient drive when there is no bike on the rack. Your carbon road bike or 29” trail bike, 29er+ will be in good hands with BrassKnuckles.
Brass Knuckles fits Thule®, Yakima®, and all factory installed crossbars.
From the center of your front crossbar, the BrassKnuckles extends 45" to the end of the wheel tray if you want to check to make sure your hatchback opens.
- Non-corrosive Aluminum construction
- Form-fitting mounting hardware fits all crossbars (Ouray, Thule®, Yakima®, Aeroblade®, Whispbar®, Rhino Rack®, and factory
- Ergonomic BrassKnuckles handle fits your hand like a glove
- No bike frame contact
- Easy installation and adjustment
- Fits all bikes 20" - 29" wheels (except with front fender)
- Optional 2-pack locks (sold separately) lock rack to car, bike to rack
- Available in 3 color options: Black, Red, and White
- For a full list of features, click here.
- RockyMounts offers a Lifetime Warranty on all of our products.