The Ultra Fire 29 mountain stands out on the trail with it's aggressive orange-white coloring. This bike is perfect for the entry level mountainbiker. The alloy frame is stiff, lightweight, and highly durable--so it can take a beating on the trail and still keep going. When the trail gets tough, a Suntour XCR 32 suspension fork with 100mm of suspension travel helps smooth things out for an easier ride. Shifting duties are handled by a Shimano Deore drivetrain with a crisp shifting action, legendary reliability, and excellent design. Braking is handled by the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, which deliver smooth, powerful, easily modulated stopping power in all terrain and weather conditions. Rounding out the build is a set of KTM Line 29” wheels all wrapped up in Continental X-King Sport tires.
- Frame: Ultra 29" Triple-butted Alloy Frame M:1442
- Fork: Suntour XCR 32, 29-100-Coil-Lo
- F/R Wheels: KTM Line Ryde Taurus 21 29"
- F/R Tires: Continental X-King Sport 29 55-622
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore FD-610
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M610 Shadow
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M610-10
- Crankset: Shimano M523 40-30-22
- Brakes: Shimano M355 3-F
- Weight: 14.2kg